This is a challenge hosted by Kat at OH, Hello!
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy!
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Today I am sharing a song which has an interesting story.
Kaun Hai Jo Sapno Me Aya
I watched this film Jhuk Gaya Asman some 25 years ago. I never watched it again but it has always remained in my memory. The hero who is singing while driving this jeep pays heavily for doing so because he dies immediately after this song as his jeep crashes in a valley. After which his soul goes to the god of death Yama. Yama somehow allows him to have an earthly existence. I don’t remember why exactly but he keeps showing up in all places without body because of his love for the girl for whom he is singing this song(yes, the one flying!)
Film: Jhuk Gaya Aasman
Music: Shankar Jaikishan
Singer: Mohammad Rafi
Artists: Rajendra Kumar, SayaraBano