Sepultura 13 at Random Ramblings And Myriad Musings and Kally at Middle Me have nominated me for this wonderful award. I heartily thank them. Sepultura 13 is a talented singer with a heart of child. Her posts are full of humor and science. You will enjoy visiting her blog and following her.
Kally has talent for acting and she is a manager by profession. She loves swimming and beaches. She is a friendly blogger and you would love visiting her blog.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Random Facts About Me!
- In 2003 I could hold breath for 4 minutes.
- I rarely read books-fiction almost never!
- I am a vegetarian by birth and by choice.
- I neither borrowed nor bought any books in the last two semesters in college, yet got top ranks.
- I graduated with honors in electronics and communication engineering and worked as a software programmer.
- I can live inside a premise for a decade without ever moving out.
- I watch a lot of movies. Mostly mystery, thrillers and comedy.
These wonderful people are versatile and helpful. They not only believe in individuality and originality but also like to give back to the community with an open heart. They share, help, encourage and inspire. I feel blessed to have them as my friends in the Blogosphere! Congratulations and best wishes!
Ashish is a software professional who is passionate about writing. To read his beautiful poems please visit his blog. He is very friendly and kind.
Kaushal is an engineer and an original thinker who writes beautifully. To read his beautiful posts please visit his blog.
Donovan is a versatile blogger and a friendly human being. She loves music and learning new things. She not only has a childlike curiosity but also keeps encouraging others to learn.
She is a friendly and intelligent blogger. Her cute cat Buddy reads more books per week than I have read in my whole life, what more can I say about her blog?
Stephanie is a bold blogger who tells you about her journey out of denial and self-sabotage. How does accepting yourself and living happily transforms you, is what she talks eloquently about on her blog. Her articles are a treat to read. She is organized and thorough.
Lisa is a friendly blogger. She is a mom and loves her family. She is fun loving and reads a lot. She takes delight in exploring awe and wonder of childhood. Her favorite drink is tea and she doesn’t have ny favorite foods.
Namrata is a software engineer by profession and a writer by passion. If you land on her page you can see her holding a Core Java book in her hand. I derided Java and its cousins when I had to get acquainted with them, so I got a bit of shock looking at her picture. She loves to write poems and paint occasionally.
Ritu is a friendly blogger, working mom, sister, daughter and a kind human being. She writes beautiful poems and keeps encouraging her fellow bloggers and friends through her kind words.
Ashna is a gypsy soul with a wandering heart. Her name is beautiful, she is friendly and writes lovely poetry.
Vishakha Ji is a bold and beautiful management student and a friendly blogger who likes to read. She has a good sense of humor.