This might be for the first time I am reading poetry by Pam. She has such mastery of english prose and she keeps inspiring us all. This time I was surprised to read this award post–introduction was poetic–well maybe that was it–very beautiful–no-the entire post was poetic! This is the first award post since I started reading them which is so poetic. Versatile truly! Hats-off to you dear Pam. Thank you so much for kind words and accepting this award. This post will be a delight to read for many because of poetry and wonderful recommendations!
Here’s something that really makes me smile:
Vibrant has deemed my blog ‘Versatile’.
He’s not one for flattery or status-jockeying.
Oh, you’ve got to visit ‘Blabberwockying’!
Is your aim to grow, be inspired—oh, is it?
If so, you won’t regret that visit!
I’m trying to proceed in accommodating style,
So I share these rules for being versatile:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are varied and excellent!)
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And in case you’re thinking, “What in tarnation?”
View original post 141 more words