Diane Chrissy of Coming Home nominated me for a Liebster award in August. I could not respond any sooner. I am sorry Diane and I thank you from the core of my heart for the nomination. Diane is a very kind lady who likes to write and wants to get published. She cares a lot for her family and friends and she is learning web-designing as she wants to work as a web-designer and also wants to learn computer programming. She want to improve her self-confidence. Her home is actually in New Orleans, US and she is currently living in Illinois, USA; she is soon expecting to return to her home and stay there and hence the blog title. I recommend you to visit her blog and follow her.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
These bloggers are kind, creative and upbeat. They write beautiful posts, poetry, fiction and encourage their friends. They are wonderful people to have in your circles. I congratulate them and recommend everyone to visit their blogs and follow them!
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What is your goal in life, if any?
- What makes you click?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What gives you meaning in your work?
- What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
- What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
- Who is your hero?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
My Answers To Diane’s Questions
What do you do for fun?
Meditation. Movies. Astrology.
What happened on the happiest day that you can remember?
Nothing stands out now. Every day seems the same.
What is your favorite meal?
Anything available when I am hungry.
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
I hope to help some people become happier.
What is your preferred genre of music?
Instrumental and soft.
If a genie came to you and said “Your wish is my command!” what would you wish?
I know what genie can offer is trivial. I don’t want anything from any genie.
Where would you like to go on your dream vacation?
Paris. Venice. Vienna.
What was/is your favorite subject in school?
Mathematics. Science. Hindi.
What are you reading right now?
What’s the thought you have most often when going to bed at night?
A sense of awe and wonder. Silence. Sometimes I pray for welfare of everyone.
What is your favorite hobby? (If you don’t have one, what would you like to develop as a hobby?)
Meditation. Astrology. Movies. Blogging.