Jane of wannatalkavenscent has nominated me for The Infinity Dreams award. I heartily thank her for her kindness. Jane is a very creative and active blogger. She is a very strong lady who has seen a lot in her life and yet her faith in almighty is an inspiration for all of us. She is a versatile blogger who writes on various subjects like spirituality, life, poetry and her experiences. I recommend you to visit her fascinating blog which has lovely posts!
Infinity dreams is a catchy title. Don’t you think? You are infinity but dreaming this limited existence out of your love for yourself. You are playing with yourself!
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
- I don’t own a cellphone.
- I am retired.
- I don’t follow any particular religion but respect essence of all of them.
- I love life.
- I had a near death experience.
- I meditate everyday.
- I have no bank account.
- I am a minimalist by disposition.
- I am a vegetarian by birth and by choice.
- I rarely read books-fiction almost never!
- I neither watch news, nor read it or listen it. Occasionally I get to hear something from friends or on the social media.
Note: There is usually a question-answer round here but Jane has not asked any questions.
These wonderful people are supportive and friendly. They are teachers, writers and inspiring people who work hard to help others. Congratulations friends!
My Questions To My Nominees:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
- What do you need to be happy?
- What is love?
- What is peace?
- Who are you?
Image Courtesy: here