African Bohemian of Tribe 53 has nominated me for The Infinity Dreams award. I heartily thank her for her kindness. And recommend you to visit her fascinating blog which has many spicy posts!
Infinity dreams is a catchy title. Don’t you think? You are infinity but dreaming this limited existence out of your love for yourself. You are playing with yourself!
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
- I don’t own a cellphone.
- I am retired.
- I don’t follow any particular religion but respect essence of all of them.
- I love life.
- I had a near death experience.
- I meditate everyday.
- I have no bank account.
- I am a minimalist by disposition.
- I am a vegetarian by birth and by choice.
- I rarely read books. Fiction almost never!
- I neither watch news, nor read it or listen it. Occasionally I get to hear something from friends or on the social media.
My Answers To Bohemian’s Questions
Do you enjoy the City or Country more
The Movie or the Book
Home cooked meal or take out
Which super villain would you choose to be?
Light. Bliss. Peace. Harmony. Giving. Sharing. Friendship!
How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Like any other day!
Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
There is no such quote or saying, though I like many.
If you were mayor for the day, what three things would you change about your city?
A day? I will decide when you make me. You will see!
What’s the most anti-establishment thing you’ve ever done?
What is establishment? My father? Government? Religion? God? Maybe running away from home at an age of 28 and taking renunciation.
What’s one favorite thing you do by yourself?
Share one thing you didn’t understand about the world when you were a kid.
Ah, I understood a lot more about the world back then. Now it’s all too mysterious!
These wonderful people are supportive and friendly. They are teachers, writers and inspiring people who work hard to help others. Congratulations friends!
My Questions To My Nominees:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
- What do you need to be happy?
- What is love?
- What is peace?
- Who are you?
Image Courtesy: here