Nadine of Voyager of Freedom has nominated me for The Sunshine blogger award. I heartily thank her for her kindness. Nadine is an independent thinker who is a spiritual person and inspires us with her beautiful poems and short stories. She is also a very friendly blogger who keeps encouraging her friends. I suggest you to visit her blog and follow her.
Here Are The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
My Answers To Nadine’s Questions:
Describe your perfect day?
This is my perfect day. When mind is at peace. Heart is full of gratitude and love. Body is free from aches and diseases. There are no desires.
Read a book or watch a movie?
What do you love the most about your country?
To love ‘my country’ over ‘others’ I need two things:
- Sense of belongingness. I don’t belong to any country. I feel at home with all.
- I should have visited other countries and compared. I haven’t. This and the first together, will suggest, that the question doesn’t make much sense and an answer from me will not be possible.Can you remember your last dream?
What is one of your favorite quotes?
Tao Te Ching
Heaven and Earth are impartial
They regard myriad things as straw dogs
The sages are impartial
They regard people as straw dogs
The space between Heaven and Earth
Is it not like a bellows?
Empty, and yet never exhausted
It moves, and produces more
Too many words hasten failure
Cannot compare to keeping to the void
What was the last thing you ate?
What do you admire the most about people?
Kindness. Selflessness. Politeness. Patience. Love. Peace. Aliveness.
Describe your blog in three words.
Love. Light. Peace.
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
What makes you bored?
Nothing unless I want to.
How do you want to be remembered?
I don’t want to be remembered.
My questions to nominees:
- What do you like most about the present situation?
- Which is your best memory?
- Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
- Who is your guide, guru or counselor?
- What makes you feel very good?
- Which quality or habit in your life you like the most about yourself?
- Who are your source of inspiration?
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
- What is your best quality?
- Has blogging enriched your life? How?
- What is your greatest talent?
And The Nominees Are:
Congratulations to all of the nominees.