Sandra of A Momma’s View has nominated me for a Liebster award. I heartily thank her for nominating me. She lives in Australia and she is a proud mom. Her blog has many beautiful posts related to many sensitive issues. I recommend you to check out her blog and follow her.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Answers To Sandra’s Questions
What was the last concert you’ve been to?
Your favorite song?
Song of life.
What annoys you the most?
Your favorite food?
What freaks you out?
Fashion or sport?
What can you hardly say no to (or whom)?
Old people, kind people, kids.
Sweet or sour or both?
Red, white or bubbly?
Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick?
What kind of superpower would you like to have?
My Nominees Are:
These wonderful friends are inspiring, creative, supportive and very friendly. I highly recommend visiting their blogs and following them!
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What inspires you?
- How do you aim to inspire others?
- What do you most admire in a leader?
- What gives you meaning in your work?
- What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
- What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
- Who is your hero?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
- What are you most proud of?