Beparvah! has nominated my blog for One Lovely Blog Award. He is a young lawyer from India who writes about his love, family and social issues. He is an amazing writer! He is very sensitive and the most distinct quality about him is his courage to write freely about things which matter to him. Beparvah means ‘without care,’ so his writings signify his pen-name. I heartily thank him for this nomination and kind words he said about all bloggers.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Add 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Myself
- I love meditation.
- I love breathing practices.
- I love.
- I love kindness.
- I love honesty.
- I love peace.
- I love bliss.
All of these blogs are lovely. I am proud to have them as my friends in the blogosphere. They have a feeling of belonging to community, they selflessly help others and they lead by example. They are inspiring authors and very creative individuals. I feel world is a beautiful place because they are around. The blogosphere is definitely blessed to have them! I highly recommend you to visit their blogs and follow them.