It’s a wonderful life after all!
Prayer changes my point of view;
Golden, rare, opportunity, where are you?
Twigs crushed, table twisted, life begins,
It is sad that summer is over,
Images sprung out of my hands endlessly,
How can I keep this secret!
Breath of life, stench of death;
This is how it is, pal!
Empty suitcase, where do I begin?
Losing someone I never really had,
Love, sky, movies, mother, barbecue, wallflower;
Leaves fall, colors change, life evolves,
Wait. Wait some more. Then submit!
Wet, they hung out the window;
Gradually, silence bloomed like a flower;
Pacing but there is no escape,
May you be showered with happiness!
Her eyes had a charming twinkle!
With fanfare the waiting crowd arose,
In moonlight hope escapes the shadows,
Do clouds taste like cotton candy?
As tears rolled down her face…
I stay up late to read!
She collected pretty corners of life,
One cold rainy starless wet night,
she endured his six hour monologue,
Few drops, cured, the thirst away;
A difference a day makes what?
We gently drifted into deep slumber!
I think not, she was freelance;
Quickening of days, relentless turning wheels,
Why air is so cold dry?
Trees in Autumn shed their tears;
Never had they felt so alone!
- This is a group poem created by 35 friends.
- Some of the friends belong to the Alumni Forum
- Thank you dear friends, you have made it a huge success!
- You are most welcome to participate in this event!
- You have to send a 6 word poem or story, without any theme.
- Please send your entries for this week to:
- All feedback, suggestions and ideas are most welcome!