It was Coleman behind the table!
A mysterious day unlike the others;
The leap, now soaring, elegant flight;
Covering up, she walked down the aisle.
Equilibrium shifts, cycling alternates toward Opposite;
hum hooon, hum hooon, hum hooooooooooooon….
Far, longing, away, can’t you stay?
Nature’s wonders, never cease, to amaze!
Mute mind, Wordless love, my soulmate;
When footprints vanish, the impressions remain,
We always wish for these things;
Close by…but so far away…
I am within and yet without,
With the mind calm and free!
Oh my, oh my, oh my!
The heart; an ocean of secrets;
Thoughts drifting higher than sand dunes;
That day I lost you, forever!
Celebrating Dad’s Birthday Across Phone Lines;
The texture of many memories recalled!
Breathe deeply dear friend to create;
Look! it is a beautiful world;
Rising high after falling below par!
Memories go round in a loop!
1. This is a group effort by 23 members of Alumni forum.
2. Organizer assembled lines using random numbers allocated to participants which were arranged sequentially after submission.
3. Thanks to all of those who participated.
4. Submissions are open for members and non-members for this week. To submit your entry, please send 6 words to my mail-ID
5. The title of this poem was selected by using random number 1. That’s the entry which had the number 1 was made heading. This was done to avoid imposing feelings of the organizer.
6. This is becoming a lot of fun. I hope you are enjoying too!
7. Any suggestions, feedback and ideas are most welcome.