Anushka H. of The Dark World Inside has nominated me for The Sunshine blogger award. I heartily thank her for her kindness. I recommend you to visit her blog and support her!
Here Are The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
My Answers To Anushka’s Questions:
- What is your biggest fear?
- Which one thing are you addicted to?
- Have any bookish pet peeves? What are they?
- What is your perfect idea of a ‘relaxation day’?
This is the perfect day! I am retired and everyday is a festival for me.
- How do you deal with stress?
Rhythmic breathing and meditation.
- Which is one habit of yours you wish to improve/change?
Excessive speech. Being very straightforward and blunt with truth to the extent of hurting others despite best of the interests.
- Your favorite ‘hanging out’ spot?
Where I am sitting right now, as I don’t hang ‘out’ at all. LOL
- How do you spend your weekends?
Like this, reading, writing, watching movies and chatting!
- Are you a movie buff? What are your favorite authors?
Yes, movie buff. You didn’t ask about the movies though. Favorite authors–Lao Tzu, Ved Vyasa, Krishna, Buddha, Osho, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Vivekananda, Ramana Maharshi, Eckhart Tolle, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Shriram Sharma Acharya. Kabir
- Which is one book you feel has changed your life?
Prasang Paarijatha. I Am That. Power of Now. Tao Te Ching. The Einstein Factor. Bhagvad Geeta. Bhagavata Mahapurana.
- Sea-beach or hills?
My questions to nominees:
- What do you like most about the present situation?
- Which is your best memory?
- Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
- Who is your guide, guru or counselor?
- What makes you feel very good?
- Which quality or habit in your life you like the most about yourself?
- Who are your source of inspiration?
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
- What is your best quality?
- Has blogging enriched your life? How?
- What is your greatest talent?
And The Nominees Are:
Congratulations to all of the nominees.