I heartily thank Thistles and Whistles for nominating me for this wonderful award. You can check out her wonderful blog for fun posts and follow her. She is a very friendly blogger and you will enjoy interacting with her.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Random Facts About Me!
- I retired from the professional world about 3 years ago.
- I rarely read books. Fiction, almost never!
- I don’t know swimming. Though I float well.
- I can easily spend many years inside a premise without moving out.
- I am sentimental. I cry often when I watch films or read moving or inspiring stories. I also cry out of joy, elation and love for the divine!
These wonderful people are versatile and helpful. They not only believe in individuality and originality but also like to give back to the community with an open heart. They share, help, encourage and inspire. I feel blessed to have them as my friends in the Blogosphere! Congratulations and best wishes!
- Mind and Life Matters
- Catching My Drift
- Meg Sorick Writes Better Than She Dresses
- Hit Below The Belt….Hard!
- Arts, Foods and Crafts
- Garth Meany Author
- Arpita’s World
- Follow The Tumble Lees
- RA For Beginners
- Hasmeet Writes
- Stephanie Cardozo
- My Simple Daily Life
- Indira’s Blog