I am humbled, honored and feel indebted for the recognition and encouragement given to me by my fellow blogger friends. Riddles and Pens and Stephanie Cardozo have kindly nominated me for Liebster Award. I thank them from the core of my heart. I recommend all of the readers to visit their beautiful blogs.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Answers To Steph’s Questions
1. What is your favorite time of day and why?
Twilight. Sunsets are beautiful. Calm and peaceful. Birds returning to their nests.
2. If you could be a superhero, who would you be and why?
I don’t want to be a superhero.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
I don’t know the english name sorry.
4. What inspired you to start your blog?
My friends. Scribbling.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
Autumn and Winter. It’s scorching hot here in India for most of the year.
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. What three words best describe you?
Love. Peace. Bliss
8. What is your favorite hobby?
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going for a picnic to a hanging rock with friends. Playing hide and seek.
10.What animal would best describe your personality and why?
Man. Because I am a Man.
11. If you could wish for one thing at this moment, what would it be?
Nothing. This moment is perfect.
Here Are My answers to Maynot Be So Anonymous’ Questions
1. Classic or contemporary?
I don’t understand the question. My apologies.
2. What was the last book you’ve read?
I AM THAT. Dialogues of Nisargadatta Maharaj edited by Maurice Frydman.
3. If you were to learn a foreign language, what would it be?
4. What would you tell your 16 year-old self?
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
6. What can you say about today’s pop culture?
7. How often do you take “selfies”?
Once in every 4 years.
8. Twitter or Facebook?
9. What is your favorite line from a book?
The Tao which can be spoken is not eternal Tao; The name which can be named is not eternal Name.
10. What country would you most likely help?
I don’t understand the question fully.
11. What is your childhood’s fondest memory?
Playing hide and seek with friends.
My Nominees Are:
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
- What is Peace?
- What is Love?
- What is Happiness?
- What is Success?