I am humbled, honored and feel indebted for the recognition and encouragement given to me by my fellow bloggers. The course 101 in blogging university has been an amazing experience for me. I have not just learned a few nuances of blogging but also made some very good friends. Blogosphere has given me a lot and I intend to work as much as possible to give back whatever little is possible.
This post is intended to acknowledge the respect Sarah of Blogging It Like A Goddess has shown to me. Sarah is a wonderful blogger with a great sense of humor. She writes mostly about Greek mythology characters and especially about goddesses. Please visit her blog and read her stories and you may fall into a laughing fit and later thank me for it!
In this post I am going to use a new format to save time for others. The rules are same but the quiz is simplified. I am going to request my nominees to take an MBTI quiz online, obviously if they feel inclined to do so. Jung Typology is a simple quiz with 64 multiple choice questions which hardly takes 5 minutes of your time. If you accept the award and nominate others you can tell us about your personality type or keep it to yourself.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are my answers to Sarah’s questions:
1. Where do you like to write?
I regularly write in my notebooks and blog in my personal room while listening to some soft music.
2. What are you most passionate about (expect writing)?
3. Who is your inspiration and why?
There are many. Many great people have touched my life and transformed it. Gandhi, Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramananda, Kabir, Nanak, Raman, Nisargadatta are just to name a few.
4. Have you another job if so what do you do ?
No, I don’t.
5. If you were prime minister what would you do first?
Commit suicide? Hahaha, I would do what needs to be done and that I would know in that moment as every situation in life needs a unique response.
6. If you could choose to be a mythical character what would you be and why?
You didn’t mean Greek mythology?( In fact you did!) I would like to be Krishna. Because he’s full of love and beatitude. He’s enlightened and abides in himself while acting on the grand stage of world.
7. What is your goal for the next 3 years?
Honestly I don’t plan, leave alone planning that ahead. I have a moment to moment existence.
8. Who is your biggest crush?
9. Do your prefer brown or red sauce?
None of them.
10. Have you got a good party trick? If so what is it ?
Take a genuine interest in others. Listen attentively. You are not listening anybody else but yourself. Life is listening to life.
11. Finally can you lick your ear?
No, can you?