My heartfelt gratitude goes to Rashmi and Francesca, who considered me worthy of getting this award. I am overwhelmed by their friendship and support. I suggest all of you to visit their blogs as they’re beautiful people and wonderful bloggers.
Rashmi has a powerful voice which addresses the matters of social welfare and her posts are riveting. Francesca loves Tesla and her short stories and flashes have philosophical and psychological profundity.
- Express your gratitude to those who nominated you and link their blogs in your post.
- Display the award badge in your post as a proof of the nomination.
- Answer the quiz created by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award.
- Create a quiz for these nominees and spread the love.
What is something you don’t want to regret when you are older?
Nothing. I have accepted life the way it’s, so there are no regrets anymore.
What is the one thing that you are terrified of?
What activity do you never procrastinate on when it needs doing?
I don’t procrastinate at all. I am always doing what needs to be done.
What temptations would you be better off removing from your life?
I don’t feel tempted at all.
What song reminds you of the good times from your teenage years?
None. I have grown to be happier day by day, so there’s no nostalgia really.
What prompted you to start blogging?
The need to keep an easy online record of my voluminous observations. Those very interested, please see this post.
If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future, past, or not bother?
I won’t bother.
What triggers your Muse?
Love and kindness all around me.
Do you have a favourite piece of Architectural brilliance?
When does your mind come to life (Dawn or Dusk)
It’s always alive, becomes more vibrant at dawn.
10. Maddy’s Home
My Questions For Nominees Are:
- Who are you?
- What is life?
- Are you at peace with yourself and the world at large?
- What is importance of gratitude in your life?
- Do you feel loved?