Melo Heart has nominated me for Blogger Recognition Award. I most humbly thank her for this act of kindness and love. Her comely website Seeking Romance has interesting articles on relationships. I recommend you to visit her site and read about romantic relations and various trials and tribulations romantics have to face in many parts of the world.
Rules For This Award:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the award post you created.
How This Blog Started
Brief Version: A young lad wanted to develop original thinking and started scribbling compulsively. These notebooks grew immensely in time and weariness resulted in online record keeping eventually metamorphosing in blogging.
Long Version: Blogging Journey
Advice For New Bloggers
Well, I myself am quite young–a baby in fact; but if you consider yourself an infant:
- People Not Blogs: Show earnest interest in bloggers as persons–blogs are dead bloggers are’nt! Establish good relationships by listening to each other and helping each other–everything else is secondary.
- Follow your heart: Your head would often lead you astray–heart never would. Get into touch with inner source of all life and all energy and you’re good to run head-long without looking at any signs or maps whatsoever!
Well, I wanted to give more tips, but the time is taxed–would save it for posts coming later.
The Nominees Are:
- Password: Quilt
- Kristina Van Hoose
- Mind And Life Matters
- Rugwed’s World
- Twisted Tops In Flip Flops
- Cathy Lynn Brooks
- A Smith’s World
- Twenty Four
- A Momma’s View
- The H-Files
- Koko Boocro
- Ramblings of A Confused Teenager
- Continuing With M.E.
- Being Zingy
- Beastie Blog