These blogs have posts full of wit and humour. Their tongue-and-cheek commentaries on life around them would make you laugh. I highly recommend visiting these blogs as it would be a fun diversion from your busy schedules and a lot of entertainment.
1. Blogging It Like A Goddess: I was not familiar with her superb sense of humour until I read this post today. I thought she was a wonderful storyteller who introduced you with mythological figures. i felt an inner connection with her the very first time I visited her blog. Reading this hilarious post today brought her shining talent for humour before everyone.
2. Anand’s Caricatures and Parodies: Art does flow in his veins. His classical salt and pepper commentaries on everyday observations make you burst with laughter and his caricatures tickle you again and again. Get your daily quota of humour from Anand’s blog.
3. The Anonymous Talker: The man behind the mask has a great comic sense and timing. His gifs make you feel comical and his wit is sublime. His talent for storytelling is also profound and moving. You won’t regret visiting his blog.
4. Travel Much?: Olive has a sharp wit and great sense of humor. His travel accounts and his adventures in this linguistic jungles would giggle you and make you burst out in laughter. you would also find wonderful pictures and travel recommendations on his blog.
5. An Old dog Learning to Blog: Kathy Mars’ tagline makes it clear that you are not dealing with an ordinary blog and her pictures and posts ensure that you get a good giggle and little bit of tickle every now and then.
6. James Proclaims: Often irrelevant and irreverent ramblings of a man who has got nothing to say but is going to say it anyway with wit and wisdom. You would enjoy his musings. Go visit!