Super Bookworm has nominated me for Sunshine blogger award. I heartily thank them for their kindness. Please visit their wonderful website to know about nice books.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
My answers to Super Bookworm’s questions:
How are you today?
What are the three most important songs in your life and why are they important?
The song of life. The inner divine melody– because it’s the source of all life and creation. Medical science calls it Tinnitus. It’s known as logos, word, kalma, sargosha, sabad, anahata naada and music of spheres in various cultures.
What is your favourite holiday dish? Why?
No favorites actually because I am in acceptance. I have surrendered to life.
Has there been any book(s) that you were suppose to read for school but never did? Why did you not complete the assignment?
Our school did not have any such assignments. I used to read more than most of my classmates did so it was never a problem actually.
What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Autumn and Winter. As long as it’s a temperature below 15 degree centigrades–it’s very hot over here for most of the year.
What is/were your favourite subjects in school? Why?
Biology. Hindi. Mathematics. English. Science. Well I pretty much enjoyed every branch of learning but dreaded rote memorization drills needed to pass examinations.
If you can transport yourself into one of your favourite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?
It’s a difficult question. It would be fun to see Krishna delivering his song to Arjuna 5000 years ago in the battlefield of Kurukshetra but I also like peace. I feel the Wonderland of Alice would be a lot of fun.
What is your favourite word?
Many, it’s hard to pin-point to one.
What type of transportation you wish you can have? Why? If it is an animal how will you take care of it?
Teleportation or a Pushpaka Vimana. Pushpaka Vimana is a plane in Indian epic Ramayana which travels at the speed of mind–faster than light.
What are your top five favourite books of this year?
I AM That by Nisargadatta Maharaj.
Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.
Prasang Paarijaat hagiography of sage Ramananda.
Guru Nanaka–Life and Teachings by Jairam Mishra.
The Einstein Factor by Dr. Win Wenger Ph. D.
If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?
Lao Tzu. I would sit in his presence.
My questions to nominees:
- If you can transport yourself into one of your favourite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?
- If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?
- Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
- What according to you is the cause of stress in lives of others or in yours?
- What makes you feel very good?
- What is your best memory?
- Who are your source of inspiration?
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
- What are your top five favourite books of this year?
- If you can meet one famous person who is alive who will that be?
- Has blogging enriched your life? How?
And the nominees are:
These are all wonderful bloggers and you might like to visit them as they are super-friendly and supportive too. Any of the nominees who want to decline it because of busy schedule or anything else are most welcome. Please feel free to do whatever you wish.
- Continuing With M.E.
- Mind and Life Matters
- Camellia Sentry
- I Am In A Place
- Voyager of Freedom
- Brew and Spew
- Meg Sorrick Writes Better Than She Dresses
- Blogging it Like a Goddess
- Overlooked Nature
- Get Your Lens On
- The Brunnette In The Pink Scarf