I hope you all are enjoying the weekend. These are the taglines from the blogs I have started following lately. These taglines are inspirational, witty, memorable, catchy and fun. This is a work-in-progress. As I keep visiting blogs of fellow classmates I would keep adding more in this post.
Please visit Kathy’s blog–it’s a beautiful, colorful and vibrant. She would love to see you over there and I hope you would enjoy reading her interesting posts.
Old And Slow But Not Hopeless.
I enjoyed doing this. I hope you might like these. I feel some of these might inspire you as they are from your fellow classmates. You might like to visit these blogs, if you haven’t already. All of these contain the link to the blogs from where they have been taken. I was adding the tags as well. It became too uphill a task to manage so I became content only with taglines. I might try adding blog tags in future. Thanks for reading this post.
1. From Self-Loathing to Self-Loving…
2. Letting my light shine for His Glory
3. because blogging is cheaper than therapy
4. A Mask Tells More Than A Face
5. Let’s Get Our Sexy Hair Back
6. Your Recommended Dose of Geekery.
7. a little of everything and more besides
8. Humor and Sex. Mostly Sex.
9. It’s All Right Just As Long As You Write
10. A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!
11. Tagline Coming Soon to a Screen Near You
12. Fun classic media with an academic twist, shaken not stirred
13. Putting a little heart into my everyday life.
14. The irreverent and irrelevant ramblings of a man who hasn’t really got anything to say, but is going to say it anyway…
15. I’m Ivan. And that’s not my real name.
16. Searching For The Silver Lining
17. Because we all are unique
18. Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
19. horseshoes, hand grenades, and being a housewife
20. “She tried to look picturesque, but only succeeded in being untidy.” – Oscar Wilde
21. Because in each one of us exists a rebel
22. Unlocking My Imagination
23. Nothing Exciting Just Writing
24. Life, Love, Arts, Puppies. With A Dash Of Humor.
25. just not as often as she thinks she should
26. An Old Dog Learning To Blog